#1 I arranged a Skype call with this Lean Practioner.
#2 Have a look at the material.
- I said he did a good data analysis job
- I told him that was time to “validate” data by walking the process
- I suggested seeing some video on youtube.
Here some list to download.
#3 Take the plane (Train, Car) and visit.
The key was to do this experience together at least once.
I know what are you thinking …
It is time-consuming!
Yes, it is!
But it is very effective and the Lean Practioner Training is one of the scopes of a Lean Sensei!
To engage a Lean Practioner use this proven method:
- Create a relation with a “visual open discussion”
- Ask something he/she already did (not for criticize bur to understand)
- Suggest some video to inspire
- Go there and see with your eyes, do something with him/her and show results.
After this sequence, the Lean Practitioner boosted his morale from 4 to 8!